Thursday, April 19, 2012

NFL 2012 Mock Draft!


NFL Mock Draft 2012
 NFL DRAFT TONIGHT 7PM CST ESPN

I'm just having a little fun this morning taking my shot a predicting the 2012 NFL draft. Okay well not the whole draft, but I'm going to give you my pick for the first round.

  1. Andrew Luck / Colts - They're looking for the next Peyton Manning, and maybe they will get that from Luck, but I'm not sold on that. I'm not saying Luck won't be a good NFL QB, but I don't think he will be the next Manning/Brady type.
  2. Robert Griffin III / Redskins -  I think over the long term RG3 could be better than Luck, but I think it could take a few years for him to find his game in the NFL. He faced weak Big12 defences in college, and will take some time to adjust to the speed of the NFL, but I think he could be a top 10 QB in the NFL one day. 
  3. Matt Kalil / Vikings -  Easily the top offencive lineman in the draft, and will fill a need in Minnesota. Football games are won and lost in the trenches. 
  4. Trent Richardson / Browns - I think the Browns will be looking to add some weapons around Colt McCoy, and Trent Richardson is almost a sure bet when it comes to looking at NFL RB's. Trent has power, speed, and durability. 
  5. Morris Claiborn / Bucs -  Claiborn is the best cover guy in the draft, he's not known for his speed, but you can't ignore his play on the Field. He was a QB in high school so maybe that's why he seems to have a special understating of where the ball is going to go. 
  6. Justin Blackmon / Rams - In college Blackmon could take over a game just get him the rock so to speak. He's a little short at 6'1", but I think he will find is way in the NFL.
  7. Melvin Ingram / Jags - Although I think It might be a better move to work on there offence, the Jags are really looking at Ingram. I guess there going with the old saying offence puts butts in the seats, but defence wins championships (BTW The Jags could use some butts in the seats).
  8. Ryan Tannehill / Dolphins - I don't think Tannehill is a top ten guy, but the Dolphins need a QB, and I think they will take a shot on Tannehill. 
  9. Fletcher Cox / Panthers - Last season the Panthers went with Cam Newton who turned the offence around, and this year they will use there pick to work on there defence. I think Cox will add some much needed help the there D-line.
  10. Micheal Floyed / Bills - The Bills will be looking to add to there offence, they might go with Riley Reiff here, but I think they will end up with a WR 
  11. Luke Kuechly / Chiefs
  12. Quinton Coples / Seahawks
  13. Riley Reiff / Cards
  14. Mark Barron / Cowboys
  15. Micheal Brockers / Eagles
  16. Courtney Upshaw / Jets
  17. David Decastro / Bengals
  18. Whitney Mercils / Chargers
  19. Kendall Wright / Bears
  20. Stephon Gilmore / Titans
  21. Dre Kirkpatrick / Bengals
  22. Stephen Hill / Browns
  23. Mike Adams / Lions
  24. Dontair Poe / Steelers
  25. Jerel Worthy / Broncos
  26. Rueben Randle / Texans
  27. Chandler Jones / Pats
  28. Shea McClellin / Packers  
  29. Dont'a Hightower / Ravens
  30. Coby Fleener / 49ers
  31. Harrison Smith / Pats
  32. Nick Perry / Gaints
So there it is Dominate 365 first ever mock draft! If you was counting that five first round players for Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment